Book1One will give your thesis or dissertation the professional look it deserves.
If you are looking for a world class company to print and bind your thesis or dissertation, you will find that Book1One will give your document the high quality attention it requires and deserves. Graduate students from all over the country have used our services, and we are listed at many colleges and universities as a reliable resource for hardcover and softcover thesis and dissertation book printing.
We understand that theses and dissertations comprise a special category in the book publishing world. They represent the culmination of a large body of work and achievement at a very high academic level – and are recognized symbols of professional accomplishment.
Cloth and Faux Leather Color Choices:
NOTE: Colors may not display accurately due to differences in monitor settings
Why choose Book1One to print your thesis or dissertation?
- We offer a number of cover options. At Book1One, you can select from three cover options for hardcover books: a full-color printed cover, a cloth cover with foil stamping, or a faux (imitation) leather cover with foil stamping. The cloth and faux leather book coverings come in four different colors: black, navy blue, dark red, and green. The color choices are shown in the right side on this webpage. Foil stamping, printed on the front cover and spine, can be either a gold or silver color.
Softcover theses and dissertations come with a full color printed cover.
- We have no minimum quantity requirements. In most instances, the number of printed copies needed for a thesis or dissertation are low. The size of thesis/dissertation orders we receive vary from a high of around ten to a low of one copy. We can print as many or as few copies of your thesis or dissertation at an affordable price and with the same amount of attention we give to larger book orders.
We can offer you a special service regarding foil stamping.
If your foil stamping involves basic text and numbers, such as book title, author’s name, school and date, Book1One can assemble your cover for you at no additional cost to use. If you wish us to provide this service to you, when you place your order, upload a PDF file indicating what you would like printed on your front cover and spine and approximate positioning. We will fit and center the type using the Time New Roman font. For more on foil stamping click here.
Get an instant price quote without having to call or email!
Book1One is one of very few book manufacturers who has a website price calculator that will enable you to obtain an accurate price quote without having to place a phone call or submit an email. It’s fast, easy, and our customers love it!
Simply insert the specifications of your book project and, with one click, see what the price of your project will be.
Placing your order is as easy as 1-2-3!
If you have completed the design and layout of your thesis or dissertation and are ready to upload your print ready PDF file(s) to us and place your order, simply click on the red “Place Order” button located at the top of your screen. You will then be taken through the simple three step process of (1) creating your personal account, (2) uploading your cover and page files and (3) completing the checkout procedure.
Our guarantee to you is that we will give your project our utmost personal attention to ensure that, when finished, your books meet the highest quality production standards.
Remember, at Book1One:
- We work with easy-to-use PDF files, and our online ordering process is a snap.
- We have no minimum order requirements – even for hardcover books.
- We have no set up fees. Your only expense is the cost to print, bind & ship your books.
- Our turnaround times are fast – five business days for softcover and plastic coil bound; 10 business days for hardcover books. And rush production is available.
- You’ll receive personal “hands-on” service. We’ll answer your emails quickly, and if you call us, you’ll get a real person.