The ideal book printing resource for Technical & Instructional books.
Many technical and instructional books lend themselves to short and medium size book printing runs. Most contain tightly focused subject matter aimed at specific readers and audiences. In fact, many technical or instructional books often have a known, built-in audience prior to the book being written.
Produce your books in quantities that fit your needs.
Our print-on-demand (POD) technology and short/medium run book printing capabilities make it easy for you to create your book inexpensively and in quantities that fit your budget and your audience.
Here are some other things you should know about us.
- Customers find us easy to work with because we print from easy-to-create PDF files, and our online ordering and file uploading process is easy to understand and easy to use.
- Unlike many book printing companies, we have no minimum order requirements – even for hard cover books. This means you can produce the exact quantity you need and want – and at an affordable price.
- We have no set up fees. Your only expense is the cost to print, bind & ship your books. That’s it.
- Our printing turnaround times are fast – five business days for softcover and plastic coil; 10 business days for hardcover books. Rush production is also available.
- At Book1One you will always receive personal “hands-on” service. We’ll answer your emails quickly, and if you call us, you’ll get a real person.
Get an instant price quote without having to call or email!
Book1One is one of very few book manufacturers who has a website price calculator that will enable you to obtain an accurate price quote without having to place a phone call or submit an email. It’s fast, easy, and our customers love it!
Simply insert the specifications of your book project and, with one click, see what the price of your project will be.
Use our book sizing diagrams to correctly size your book cover.
For soft and hardcover books, correctly sizing your book cover is critically important. Book1One’s interactive cover design diagrams will help you do that. Three factors determine what size your book cover should be: page dimensions, number of pages and paper stock.
Placing your order is as easy as 1-2-3!
If you have completed the design and layout of your technical or instructional book, have used our interactive book cover sizing diagram to correctly size your book cover and are ready to upload your print ready PDF files to us and place your order, simply click on the red “Place Order” button located at the top of your screen. You will then be taken through the simple three step process of (1) creating your personal account, (2) uploading your cover and page files and (3) completing the checkout procedure.
Our guarantee to you is that we will give your project our utmost personal attention to ensure that, when finished, your books meet the highest quality production standards.
Remember, at Book1One:
- We work with easy-to-use PDF files, and our online ordering process is a snap.
- We have no minimum order requirements – even for hardcover books.
- We have no set up fees. Your only expense is the cost to print, bind & ship your books.
- Our turnaround times are fast – five business days for softcover and plastic coil bound; 10 business days for hardcover books. And rush production is available.
- You’ll receive personal “hands-on” service. We’ll answer your emails quickly, and if you call us, you’ll get a real person.