When it comes to producing a technical or instructional book, Book1One is an ideal book printing resource.
Many technical and instructional books lend themselves to short and medium size book printing runs. Most contain tightly focused subject matter aimed at specific readers and audiences. In fact, many technical or instructional books often have a known, built-in audience prior to the book being written.
Produce your books in quantities that fit your audience size and at prices you can afford.
Our print-on-demand (POD) technology and short/medium run book printing capabilities make it easy for you to create your book inexpensively and in quantities that fit your budget and the size audience you are marketing to.
Here are some other things you should know about us.
- Customers find us easy to work with because we print from easy-to-create PDF files, and our online ordering and file uploading process is easy to understand and easy to use.
- Unlike many book printing companies, we have no minimum order requirements – even for hard cover books. This means you can produce the exact quantity you need and want – and at an affordable price.
- We have no set up fees. Your only expense is the cost to print, bind & ship your books. That’s it.
- Our printing turnaround times are fast – five business days for soft cover, plastic coil and saddle stitch books, and 10 business days for hard cover books. Rush production is also available.
- At Book1One you will always receive personal “hands-on” service. We’ll answer your emails quickly, and if you call us, you’ll get a real person.
Get an instant price quote without having to call or email!
Book1one is one of very few book manufacturers who has a website price calculator that will enable you to obtain an accurate price quote without having to place a phone call or submit an email. It’s fast, easy, and our customers love it! Click here to start your quote.
Use our book sizing diagrams to correctly size your book cover.
For soft and hard cover books, correctly sizing your book cover is critically important. Book1One’s interactive cover design diagrams will help you do that. Three factors determine what size your book cover should be: page dimensions, number of pages and paper stock. To access our sizing diagrams, click here.
Placing your order is as easy as 1-2-3!
If you have completed the design and layout of your technical or instructional book, have used our interactive book cover sizing diagram to correctly size your book cover and are ready to upload your print ready PDF files to us and place your order, simply click here. You will then be taken through the simple three step process of (1) creating your personal account, (2) uploading your cover and page files and (3) completing the checkout procedure.