Six great reasons why Book1One is an ideal choice to print your novel or fiction book.
Book1One’s short run book printing capability can be a very smart way to introduce your novel to your audience. And here’s why:
- We work with easy-to-use PDF files and our online file uploading process is hassle-free.
- Our state-of-the-art book printing equipment and the quality of our book binding materials will produce your book with the professional appearance and appeal you need it to have. Your books will look truly outstanding!
One of the most critical factors of successful novels is developing a growing and viable buying public. But during the building of a readership base, the greatest risk a novelist can face is over-producing the number of books he or she needs to fill the initial demand
- At Book1One, we have no minimum order requirements – even for hard cover novels. This means you can start by printing smaller orders and build your order size as your customer base expands.
- Printing small quantities can still be done at an affordable price. We have no set up fees of any kind which means your only expense is the cost to print, bind and ship your order.
- And if you would like to print some of your novels in hard cover and others in a soft cover, we can do that also.
- Our turnaround times are fast – five business days for soft cover and 10 business days for hard cover.
Get an instant price quote without having to call or email!
Book1one is one of very few book manufacturers who has a website price calculator that will enable you to obtain an accurate price quote without having to place a phone call or submit an email. It’s fast, easy, and our customers love it! Click here to start your quote.
Use our book sizing diagrams to correctly size your book cover.
For soft and hard cover books, correctly sizing your book cover is critically important. Book1One’s interactive cover design diagrams will help you do that. Three factors determine what size your book cover should be: page dimensions, number of pages and paper stock. To access our sizing diagrams, click here.
Placing your order is as easy as 1-2-3!
If you have completed the design and layout of your novel or other fiction book, have used our interactive book cover sizing diagram to correctly size your book cover and are ready to upload your print ready PDF files to us and place your order, simply click here. You will then be taken through the simple three step process of (1) creating your personal account, (2) uploading your cover and page files and (3) completing the checkout procedure.