Let us help you experience the joy of creating your own gardening, hobby or crafts book.
It is not surprising that one in ten books published today fall into the gardening, hobby, or crafts book category. What’s also true is that more and more gardeners, hobbyists, and crafts people are creating their own books as a way of sharing their expertise and passion with others.
Why choose Book1One to print your books?
Our state-of-the-art book printing equipment will print your photos, illustrations and text in vibrant colors and rich black and white contrasts. Our paper and book binding materials are of the highest quality, and the quality and durability of our book binding process is nationally recognized. Regardless of the binding style you choose, your gardening, hobby or crafts books will look outstanding, and you will be thrilled with the results.
Get an instant price quote without having to call or email!
Book1one is one of very few book manufacturers who has a website price calculator that will enable you to obtain an accurate price quote without having to place a phone call or submit an email. It’s fast, easy, and our customers love it! Click here to start your quote.
Use our book sizing diagrams to correctly size your book cover.
For soft and hard cover books, correctly sizing your book cover is critically important. Book1One’s interactive cover design diagrams will help you do that. Three factors determine what size your book cover should be: page dimensions, number of pages and paper stock. To access our sizing diagrams, click here.
Placing your order is as easy as 1-2-3!
If you have completed the design and layout of your gardening, hobby or crafts book, have used our interactive book cover sizing diagram to correctly size your book cover and are ready to upload your print ready PDF files to us and place your order, simply click here. You will then be taken through the simple three step process of (1) creating your personal account, (2) uploading your cover and page files and (3) completing the checkout procedure.
Remember, at Book1One:
- We work with easy-to-use PDF files, and our online ordering process is a snap.
- We have no minimum order requirements – even for hard cover books.
- We have no set up fees. Your only expense is the cost to print, bind & ship your books.
- Our turnaround times are fast – five business days for soft cover, plastic coil bound & saddle stitch books; 10 business days for hard cover books. And rush production is available.
- You’ll receive personal “hands-on” service. We’ll answer your emails quickly, and if you call us, you’ll get a real person.