If you are a Business or Organization
Each year Book1One provides its book printing services to a wide variety of businesses, non-profit organizations, schools, and government agencies; all seeking to self-publish books they have created. These organizations have realized that books not only enhance their credibility, but are extremely effective in promoting their missions and their brands.
Here are just a few examples of the type of successful book printing projects we have done for businesses and organizations.
- The state agency that created a book documenting the devastation of Hurricane Irene and the heroic reconstruction efforts of state employees.
- The architect, engineering and real estate firms whose portfolio books showcase their products, expertise and services.
- The many associations and clubs whose cookbooks have become successful fundraisers.
- The countless numbers of yearbooks we print for middle, elementary, kindergarten, pre-k and home school organizations – and sports teams as well.
- Books created by consulting firms on subjects ranging from finance to medical information to self-help and personal improvement books.
- Books created for seminars and workshops.
- Books created by companies and consultants that offer technical and instructional services.
What Book1One Can Offer You
Our ordering process and file uploading system is easy to understand and easy to use. To learn more, click on How Our Process Works.
- We have no minimum order requirements – even for hard cover books. Produce only the exact number of books you need.
- We have no set up fees. Your only expense is the cost to print, bind and ship your books. That’s it!
- Our production turnaround times are fast. Standard time for soft cover (perfect bound), plastic coil bound and saddle stitch books is five business days. Hard cover (case bound) books are only ten. And rush production is available.
- If you have a question, we will be there to help you. Just email us, and you will get a quick reply. Call us – you’ll get a real person.
We would enjoy the opportunity to work with you as the printer for your next book project. Call us at (585) 458-2101 or email us at HelpDesk@Book1One.com.