Book1One is a world-class, short and medium run book printer.
Our customers are writers and authors, independent book publishers, businesses, and organizations throughout the country. Since our beginning in 2005, we have provided book manufacturing services to over 3000 authors and book creators, just like you.
We are located in Rochester, NY – a city considered to be one of the founding and major resources for high technology digital printing. We are eager to use our experience and expertise, and our commitment to customer satisfaction, to make your book printing experience a truly enjoyable one.
Whether you wish to produce one book or 1000 books, whether you book is all black and white pages, full color or both, we can be a great resource to you.
- Customers find us easy to work with because we print from PDF files, and our online ordering and file uploading process is easy to understand and easy to use.
- Unlike many book printing companies, we have no minimum order requirements – even for hard cover books.
- We have no set up fees. Your only expense is the cost to print, bind & ship your books. That’s it. And with our unique website calculator, you can obtain an accurate and instant price quote without the inconvenience of having to email or call us. Our customers love this pricing tool.
- Our printing turnaround times are fast – five business days for soft cover books, plastic coil bound and saddle stitch books; and 10 business days for hard cover books. Rush production is also available.
- At Book1One you will always receive personal “hands-on” service. We’ll answer your emails quickly, and if you call us, you’ll get a real person.
Our print-on-demand (POD) technology and short/medium run book printing capabilities make it easy for you to create your book inexpensively and in quantities that fit your budget and the size audience to which you are marketing.