Genealogists and personal historians from around the country use Book1One as their book printer.
Genealogies and personal, family and regional history books have become some of the most popular types of books Book1One prints. If you are considering producing such a book, here are some of the reasons why authors like you have selected us as their book printer.
- Our finished books have extraordinary quality – quality befitting genealogies and history books, and books you will be truly proud of.
- Customers find us easy to work with because we print from easy-to-create PDF files, and our online ordering and file uploading process is easy to understand and easy to use.
- Unlike many book printing companies, we have no minimum order requirements – even for hard cover books. This means you can produce the exact quantity you need and want – and at an affordable price.
- We have no set up fees. Your only expense is the cost to print, bind & ship your books. That’s it. And with our unique website calculator, you can obtain an accurate and instant price quote by clicking on the “Get An Instant Price Quote” button located on the right side of this page. This eliminates the inconvenience of having to email or call us. Our customers love this pricing tool.
- Our printing turnaround times are fast – five business days for soft cover books, and 10 business days for hard cover books. Rush production is also available.
- At Book1One you will always receive personal “hands-on” service. We’ll answer your emails quickly, and if you call us, you’ll get a real person.
We believe a genealogy or personal history book is a personal treasure. Our goal is to help you create something you will cherish for years to come.
Get an instant price quote without having to call or email!
Book1one is one of very few book manufacturers who has a website price calculator that will enable you to obtain an accurate price quote without having to place a phone call or submit an email. It’s fast, easy, and our customers love it!
Simply click on the “Get an Instant Price Quote” button located on the right side of this page, insert the specifications of your book project and, with one click, see what the price of your project will be.
Use our book sizing diagrams to correctly size your book cover.
For soft and hard cover books, correctly sizing your book cover is critically important. Book1One’s interactive cover design diagrams will help you do that. Three factors determine what size your book cover should be: page dimensions, number of pages and paper stock. To access our sizing diagrams, click on the “Book Cover Sizing Diagrams” link located on the right side of this page.
Placing your order is as easy as 1-2-3!
If you have completed the design and layout of your genealogy or history book, have used our interactive book cover sizing diagram to correctly size your book cover and are ready to upload your print ready PDF files to us and place your order, simply click on the red “Place Your Order” button located on the right side of this page. You will then be taken through the simple three step process of (1) creating your personal account, (2) uploading your cover and page files and (3) completing the checkout procedure.
Connect With Us