For legal book printing projects, Book1One is an outstanding choice.
If your law firm is faced with producing a bound legal brief, a legal appendix or other court procedure documents; or if you want to create a legal reference book for clients or to use in workshops or seminars, here are some great reasons to select Book1One.
- We have state-of-the-art book printing equipment and use the highest quality book binding materials that will give your books the professional look you desire.
- We have a number of binding styles to choose from – including legal, oversewn binding. For more information, click on oversewn binding.
Get an instant price quote without having to call or email!
Book1one is one of very few book manufacturers who has a website price calculator that will enable you to obtain an accurate price quote without having to place a phone call or submit an email. It’s fast, easy, and our customers love it!
Simply click on the “Get an Instant Price Quote” button located on the right side of this page, insert the specifications of your book project and, with one click, see what the price of your project will be.
Book cover options.
If your legal book is bound in a soft or hard cover and you want to apply a printed cover wrap, correctly sizing your book cover is critically important. Book1One’s interactive cover design diagrams will help you do that. Three factors determine what size your book cover should be: page dimensions, number of pages and paper stock. To access our sizing diagrams, click on the “Book Cover Sizing Diagrams” link located on the right side of this page.
If, however, you would like to cover you legal book with cloth or faux (imitation) leather with foil stamping, Book1One can assemble your cover at no additional cost to you. For more information about foil stamping on your book cover, click on foil stamping information.
Placing your order is as easy as 1-2-3!
If you have completed the design and layout of your legal book, have used our interactive book cover sizing diagram to correctly size your book cover and are ready to upload your print ready PDF files to us and place your order, simply click on the red “Place Your Order” button located on the right side of this page. You will then be taken through the simple three step process of (1) creating your personal account, (2) uploading your cover and page files and (3) completing the checkout procedure.
Remember, at Book1One:
- We work with easy-to-use PDF files, and our online ordering process is a snap.
- We have no minimum order requirements – even for hard cover books.
- We have no set up fees. Your only expense is the cost to print, bind & ship your books.
- Our turnaround times are fast – five business days for soft cover, plastic coil bound & saddle stitch books; 10 business days for hard cover books. And rush production is available.
- You’ll receive personal “hands-on” service. We’ll answer your emails quickly, and if you call us, you’ll get a real person.
Connect With Us